Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sleeping baby

I snuck into Philip's room tonight and snapped a photos of him sleeping. Philip refuses to sleep under his blankets and I'm constantly going in and covering him up through the night. He doesn't wake up, but it makes me wake up thinking he's cold. Because I'm never going to win this fight and layer him as best I can.

If you look closely you can see this kid has some beautiful eye lashes. 
                                    
And that little rump is always in the air.
Just when I think he can't get any cuter I take a picture like this. Almost makes me tear up he's such a sweet little one and we are blessed. Lucky us.

2 comments:

laura said...

do you have any sleep sacks? did i send one? it's really hard to get kids to keep blankets on, we layer karl in fleece jams and a fleece sleep sack.

Anthony said...

Kids sleep in the oddest ways!

Ethan used sleep sacks a lot, during his second winter. Now that he's graduated to a toddler bed I put a blanket over him, which sometimes stays on. Somehow he doesn't get cold, even though I have four blankets and he has thrown all of his off, which doesn't make sense to me...