Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick Trip to New England

I went to New England this weekend to attend my great uncle's funeral (Grandma Platt's brother Bob). It was a very nice memorial and I reconnected with family I hadn't seen in a long time. In addition, I spent some excellent time with both Grandma and Grandpa Ouillette and Grandma and Grandpa Platt. Here are some highlights from the weekend.
I picked and ate some tasty blueberries at both the Ouillette's and the Platt's.
Checked out Grandpa Ouillette's newest stonewall (building stonewalls is his hobby).

And helped Grandma and Grandpa Platt harvest from their garden.A quick trip, but I was very happy to be able to be home for Uncle Bob's memorial. Oh yeah, not shown (also a highlight) was the sprinkled donut that I ate from Dunkin' Donuts.

No comments: